Wednesday 27 May 2020

MIÉRCOLES 27 DE MAYO

Hello families and kids, 
Hola familias y niñ@s

Today is Wednesday so I have English with THIRD GRADE B and ENGLISH, SCIENCE and ARTS with THIRD GRADE A.
Hoy es miércoles, así que tengo inglés con TERCERO B y después, Inglés , Ciencias y Plástica con TERCERO A. 

Let's start with 

THIRD GRADE B. ENGLISH
During the last week we have been practicing the uses of past tense. Today I just want you to think in your weekend and answer to these easy questions in your notebooks. 


Remember!!  Recordad!!

 when we have to answer a question with YES or NO, in English we use the auxiliary. For example: 
Cuando tenemos que contestar a una pregunta con SÍ o NO, en Inlés utilizamos el auxiliar. Por ejemplo:  Did you play computer games? Yes I did (for affirmative answer) //   No, I didn't (for negative answer)

Now, answer: 

1. What did you do this weekend?
 I __________________________________________________

2. Did you stay at home?
   Yes, I did /  No, I didn't

3. Did you visit your family?
   Yes, I did. / No, I didn't.

4. Who did you visit?
 I ____________________________________________________________

5. Did you play any sports or games?
Yes, I did // No, I didn't.

6. What sports or games did you play?
I _______________________________________________

Third grade A. ENGLISH

Let's keep digging in History and Grammar. 
Open your books on page 91. We are going to do the activities 1,2,3 and 5. 
In order to do so, Here you have the listenings. 
I would like to explain you something before you do the activities. You will read  "I SHOULD, YOU SHOULD, SHOULD I.... , SHOULD YOU...." This SHOULD means DEBERÍA. I should wear comfortable clothes: Debería llevar ropa cómoda. The negative form would be:  SHOULDN'T. You shouldn't work so fast: No deberías trabajar tan deprisa. 

Sigamos profundizando en Historia y en Gramática. Abrid los libros por la página 91. Vamos a hacer las actividades 1, 2, 3 y 5. Para ello, os dejo los listenings debajo. 
Me gustaría explicaros algo antes de que hagáis las actividades. Leeréis las expresiones I SHOULD, YOU SHOULD, SHOULD I, SHOULD YOU.... Este SHOULD significa DEBERÍA. I should wear comfortable clothesDebería llevar ropa cómoda. The negative form would beSHOULDN'T. You shouldn't work so fast: No deberías trabajar tan deprisa. 




SCIENCE A 

The last part we saw, was the Revolution.
I would like you to read your notes about the Revolution and watch the video one more time.
Lo último que vimos fue la Traslación. Me gustaría que leyérais de nuevo los apuntes y vieráis el vídeo una vez más. 

Now, I would ask you to do these interactive worksheets.
Ahora, os pediría que hicieráis estas fichas interactivas. 



Now, check your answers and your notes again. Try to correct your mistakes and do the worksheets again. 
Ahora, comprueba tus apuntes de nuevo. Intenta corregir tus errores y haz de nuevo las fichas interactivas. 

Today we should have two sessions of Science and tomorrow you are ENGLISH FREE. So I'll let you this video about the Moon and some theory for you to read, when you have time.
Hoy deberíamos tener dos sesiones de Ciencias y mañana estaréis libres de inglés. Así que os dejo este vídeo sobre la Luna y algo de teoría para que la leáis cuando tengáis tiempo. 



Now, read these notes. 
Ahora, lee estos apuntes



ARTS

We are starting with the Moon. I would like you to show your creativity by doing a piece of art about the Moon.  You are free yo choose the way. Here you have two examples

Estamos empezando con la Luna ( único satélite natural de la Tierra que ha sido pisado por el Ser Humano). Me gustaría que mostrárais vuestra creatividad haciendo una OBRA DE ARTE sobre la Luna. Sois libres de elegir el modo. Yo os dejo dos ejemplos sencillos





No comments:

Post a Comment